Introducing the V-Series, V stands for Versatility.
Short Plumber (Mid Arc)
Reduces toe hang and therefore reduces the rotation of the swing path. This plumber neck features a classic over-fit collar-type hosel with a vertical full-shaft offset presentation.
ER11 Mallet – a high MOI contemporary full-sized mallet.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, CA
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL black TourTac grip (90 grams)
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
Short Plumber (generally for players with a mid arcing stroke) = 9 degrees of toe hang
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.